- About Department
- Departmental Composition
- Program & Courses
- Departmental Activities
- Student Support & Student Activities
- Student Connect
Brief History of The Department of Urdu
The Department of Urdu was established in pre-Independence , initially it was started as a General Department . After Independence the Department of Urdu grew popular among the students for its standard of classes ., now the department of Urdu are taught MIL (Mdern Indian Language) for three years degree course under UG level BA. BSC . BCOM (Hons ) and (General) . The new syllabus of choice based credit system ( CBCS-UGC ) introduced by University of Calcutta has opened new two papers AECC-1 and LCC-2 which enhanced the scope for bright futuer of the students .
The Department of Urdu main distinctiveness : ” Zabaan -e- Shiirii- n- mulk- giirii”
Soft Words bring Victory
- The faculty is competent to handle the classes efficiently and conduct all academic programmes of the Department
- The faculty helps the students in the learning process , and also give them guidance and suggestion in solving academic and personal problems .
- The Department of Urdu deals all stream ( BA. BSC. BCOM ) of students
- All groups of Semester -1 students are studying AECC-1 Paper with satisfactory percentage.
- Poor performance students are taught special classes
- To encouragement all poor students the difficulties by arrangning the classes
- The faculty of the Department prepared academic calander year by dividing the syllabus.
- The Department has planned to complete the prescribed syllabus as per university .
BA , BSC, BCOM (HONOURS) & (GENERAL) -MIL (OLD SYLLABUS) 2016-2017, 2017-2018-PART -1
SYLLABUS (OLD) : Click Here
BA, BSC , BCOM (HONOURS )&(GEERAL)SEM-1, – AECC-1 (New Syllabus – CBCS) 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021
New SYLLABUS :Click Here
BA(GENERAL) SEM-4, Click Here
BA(GENERAL ) SEM-6, Click Here
PROGRAM / COURSE OUTCOME
REPORT – WEBINAR