Training & Placement
The Placement Cell of Surendranath College aims at making available quality placement opportunities for the students of the college. Placement Cell also organizes various activities like orientation program, internship, workshop, training that help the students in personality grooming and makes them express themselves and enhance their skills. Many reputed companies like Kotak Mahindra, Zomato, TCS have visited the college for placement purposes. Our students are regularly counseled by placement cells to build their bright careers.
Placement Cell Flyer link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a6WydsIpR-8puCqAkxS6P2q8EAqcv5LC/view?usp=sharing
Placement Cell Registration link for students: https://forms.gle/XQfEL4XXBxMFYaeL9
SNC Placement Cell Official Telegram Group link: https://t.me/sncplacementcell
The purpose of the placement policy is to define the overall structure & processes of the placement cell, and to structure the roles & responsibilities of the teams working on this process of placement cell.
The policy will ensure that
- Maximum number of interested students get on-campus placement opportunity.
- Deserving candidates can have the opportunity to start their career with their preferred company.
- To maintain the quality standards of the jobs offered.
- To ensure that the whole team work according to the defined processes to achieve the common objective.
To guide students in the matter of career options, and also to promote entrepreneurship.
The committee will
- help learners explore career options
- make assessment of student’s efficiency & groom them for job they are fit for
- provide career guidance to students on the basis of their aptitudes & groom them for the jobs they are fitter
- invite commercial/ industrial organizations to the campus for conducting campus interviews and recruitment
- promote self-reliance among students
- select students for participation in recruitment drive organized by other institutions
Jt. Convenors: Dr. Nilansu Das & Dr. Adity Sarbajna
Faculty Members:Subhrajit Banerjee, Paromita Chakraborty, Apurba Biswas, Jayanta Sikdar, One Nodal Officer from each Department